All those people who supply essential commodities in the state of Haryana are happy for them that the Haryana Government has issued Haryana Movement Pass for those people. Through this pass, if a person is going to move from one place to another due to an emergency, then he can apply for this pass. This e-pass is applicable only for those who supply essential goods or who have to go out due to an emergency. Read this article carefully to get more information about Haryana Movement Pass.
Haryana Movement Pass – saralharyana.gov.in
The lockdown has been put up till 17th May 2020 across the country, in such a situation that no person can get out of the house. But to fulfill the essential things, it is mandatory for the traders to give their services, because of this, the Government of Haryana state Haryana curfew pass has been issued for the people of the state. Through this pass, traders will be able to supply essential commodities in the state uninterruptedly. To apply for this Haryana Lockdown ePass, the applicant has to go online to the official site and apply online.
COVID-19 Curfew Pass Haryana – Key Points
All those people who are engaged in supplying essential commodities can apply online for COVID-19 curfew pass Haryana. Apart from this, if a person is going out due to an emergency, then he can also apply online for this pass. It is very important for the applicant to know that he should fill all the information correctly in the application form. If a person gives incorrect information in the application form, strict steps will be taken by the government against him. After getting this Curfew pass, the beneficiary should also keep an ID proof with it so that it can come in handy when the time comes.
Required Documents for Haryana Emergency Pass
- Passport Size Photograph
- Identity Proof (Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, etc.)
- Documents of Paper.
Steps to apply for the Haryana Movement Pass 2020
Any candidates who want to apply for the Haryana Curfew e-Pass then they need to fulfill the eligibility criteria. All the applicants required to engaged in providing essential services or emergency services. For applying the COVID-19 Curfew E-pass applicant required to follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- Firstly, visit the official site saralharyana.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the New User? Register Here option.
- A new page will appear on the screen where the applicant required to fill the entire details such as Name, Mobile Number, etc.
- Click on the Validate option.
- Now the Registration process is completed.
- The applicant needs to login by using the Login Id and Password.
- Click on the Apply Services option.
- Then the applicant needs to click on the Haryana lockdown pass link.
- COVID-19 lockdown/curfew pass application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the Entire details and upload the required documents.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
It is required for all the applicants to cross-check the application form before submitting it. If any information is filled by the applicant incorrect then the application form will be rejected. Click here to apply for the Haryana Movement Pass 2020.